Hello Friends! Happy mid-June!
I hope everyone is doing well.
As we head into this holiday weekend, I wanted to share with you this lovely new listing that has just hit the market this week, and is ready to show to you.
If you have been seeking a move-in ready home with a gorgeous backyard and tons of outdoor area to enjoy the year-round great weather we have here in Southern California – look no further!
2811 Cedar Avenue in Long Beach is one of the nicest homes on the market today – and is located in that great part of Long Beach knowns as the Wrigley neighborhood. In recent years, people have flocked to Wrigley and found this hidden gem that is a beautiful pride of ownership neighborhood with diversity, pretty looking homes, large lots with great curb appeal in the front and generous sizes in the back.
This particular home has been highly upgraded, and these are among the features that I personally really like about the house:
(1) Fully upgraded top to bottom about 2 years ago – great kitchen, flooring, laundry room, bedrooms, recessed lighting
(2) Gorgeous backyard with sprinkler system, solid covered patio with outdoor furnishings which will be included in the sale.
(3) Great location just between Willow and Spring, close to the Blue Line station, conveniently located near freeways but quiet and tucked away.
(4) Huge lot with so much potential, like if you wanted to expand and build on the house in the future – no problem.
(5) Last but not least, it is one of the only homes on the block with an oversized 2 car garage with back alley access and there are 2 additional parking spots in the back on the driveway.
This home is definitely a must-see, and if you have any friends or family looking, please send them our way – this weekend Saturday and Sunday from 2 pm to 4 pm – my trusty partner Prescilla Romero will be there showing off this lovely home and all it has to offer!
It is being offered at $849,000.
And finally, as a post script:
There’s a lot of fear out there in the news about the increasing interest rates and how that is disrupting the market. Reality is that there are still many people in our area that need and want to purchase a home, and it is being done, sensibly. If you have any questions on what is really happening in the real estate market right now, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me – NancyD@century21masters.com or call my cell at 310-739-8272 or my office at 562-472-1435. We are here to help you navigate these waters!