Welcome back from our Labor Day weekend, the traditional end to the summer and the beginning of the fall season, the last part of the year, just mere weeks till the beginning of the 4th quarter.
While most don’t know this, actually real estate is VERY BUSY AND BRISK in our area in the 4th quarter. There are several reasons for this:
- In southern California, we don’t get snow. So there is no fear about moving in October, November, December here.
- People who wanted to move or buy or sell this year suddenly find it’s almost the end of the year! So this is the time to get things done before the holidays
- There may be tax reasons why people want to get a property bought or sold before the end of the year.
So, we are already seeing that. For example, in my neighborhood, 3 properties just went under contract, that were sitting around languishing through July and August….. so they had long days on market (70 to 110 days) and now they are under contract – because it’s back to school and back to business!
So, what better time than to have a property buyer’s seminar with our lender Rick Loveall from City Wide Home Loans!
Rick will be speaking on Financing Options available to current home owners as well as people looking to get into the market. Topics include:
- 100% Financing Options for First Time Buyers
- Move Up Buyers purchasing million dollar homes with as little as 5% down
- 10% down loans with No Mortgage Insurance up to 1.5 million
- Cash-out Refinancing options up to 90% Loan-to-Value
- Debt Consolidation
- Avoiding the high cost of Jumbo Financing
- And Qualifying For The Self Employed Borrower and not using tax returns for income qualification!
Location: 5150 E Pacific Coast Hwy #770, Long Beach, CA 90804
Date and Time: Saturday Sept 15, 2018 9 am to 10 am (may go longer if there are a lot of questions!)
Parking: underground parking available off Clark Ave – visitor level – take elevator up to 7th floor
RSVP to NancyD@century21masters.com or TeamNancy@century21masters.com
Don’t miss this informative event! Free of charge and refreshments will be provided.