When it comes to Real Estate ownership, there are always the questions about taxes. Have you noticed? Questions like:
- How much is the property tax?
- How much does it go up every year?
- If I sell the home, how much capital gains tax do I have to pay?
- If I sell the home I have lived in, do I even need to pay capital gains tax?
- If I sell my second home, do I need to pay capital gains tax?
- If I used to live in this house, do I need to pay capital gains tax?
- Do I need to pay income tax on the rental income?
- If I had a divorce, how does the capital gains tax thing work?
- If I’m over 55, can I move my property tax base over to my next home?
- How does that work?
If these such questions and many others have stumped you, you are not alone! Most homeowners and investment property owners and would-be homeowners have the same questions, and different scenarios bring up even more tax questions. That is why it may be helpful for you to attend this Primer on Tax and Real Estate hosted by Tax Attorney Johan Deprez.
This event has limited seating and you need to be registered!
Here are the details:
When: Saturday October 21, 2017 – 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Where: 5150 E Pacific Coast Hwy #770, Long Beach, CA 90804 – Century 21 Masters office Conference Room
Who: Johan Deprez of Deprez Law will be speaking. Johan Deprez is an international tax and business attorney located in Long Beach, California who has been practicing law in California since 2001. His over 16 years of experience includes working for a large multinational company, major accounting firms, and more than eight years with the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”).
What: This is a part of series of Breakfast and Learn events put on by Nancy Deprez of Century 21 Masters & Rick Loveall of CityWide Home Loans. Coffee & bagels will be served. Come and start your weekend with some knowledge in your pocket!
Why: Many homeowners have questions regarding taxes.
To Register: Please email Nancy Deprez at NancyD@century21masters.com